If your vehicle failed a smog check for Not Ready and you are unable to complete the drive cycle, we can help. Our ASE certified technicians can set your monitors to pass a smog check. Sometimes a vehicle needs to be driven in just the right pattern. Other times there are sensors or parts that require replacement. Either way, our team can get to the bottom of it.
OBD Readiness Monitors Test Standard
• Number of incomplete monitors allowed to pass on gasoline powered vehicles:
– Any one for 1996 to 1999 (BAR-97 test)
– Only evap. for 2000 & newer (BAR-OIS test)
• Number of incomplete monitors allowed to pass on diesel powered vehicles:
– Zero for 1998 to 2006 (BAR-OIS test)
– Any two for 2007 and newer (BAR-OIS test)